What's new

Welcome to Gaming Legion

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Bug DeepSeaMaster

Reaction score
Hi. I've ran both DSM.exe and DSM+AutoRepair.exe and both auto repairs every time after fishing twice, when the console says "after every 50 casts".

Also, I'm fishing at Starsand Beach and whenever the fish swims near where the exclamation point appears, the bot detects it as a bite.

reso.pngreso2.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Greetings
This is an know issue which will be fixed in the next update of DeepSeaMaster.

Reaction score
Try latest DSM Build now.
i fixed some issues.
Can confirm that the Auto Repair issue is resolved for DSM & DSM+AutoRepair. Thank you.

However, the bot detecting the fish as the exclamation mark where the mark appears (in Starsand Beach) is still there. On my end at least.
It's not a major issue for me, but it's there.

Reaction score
Website
www.gaming-legion.net
Can confirm that the Auto Repair issue is resolved for DSM & DSM+AutoRepair. Thank you.

However, the bot detecting the fish as the exclamation mark where the mark appears (in Starsand Beach) is still there. On my end at least.
It's not a major issue for me, but it's there.
I will try to reproduce it.

Reaction score
I will try to reproduce it.
After monitoring it a while more, there are some rare instance where the bot sometimes fails even before the exclamation mark appears and just retracts the fishing line before the fish gets a chance to bite on.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock